Saturday, September 8, 2012

At Night

We chose not to go out last night. There's nothing 'unusual' to shoot from the balcony of my house either. For this entry, I decided to select photos from my photo gallery.
These photos were taken on July 4th. 2012 during my first night outing to Putrajaya. It was really lovely to take photos of Putrajaya's landmark at night and as always, the Putrajaya Mosque is never out of agenda. This is the most photographed Malaysian landmark other than the Twin Towers. The bonus shots were the grand dinner hosted by the wedding couple at one of the gardens there. I hope to visit the garden in daylight for a change.
8. At night: Take a photo at night.
The latest landmark at Putrajaya, Mizan Zainal Abidin Mosque taken from Putra Mosque

Putra Mosque. I learnt from my husband the tender for this mosque was RM1. The bidder won.

The interior of the Putra Mosque taken from outside

Overview of the Putra Mosque from a distance

Bonus shot. Luck would have it that there was a garden dinner hosted by this newly-wed to their guests. Later I leant he was a budding actor. We were at the right place at the right time.

1 comment: