Thursday, January 28, 2021

Bright Sunshiny Day

 I had been telling my daughter so many times that I miss travelling. With MCO 2.0, I really feel trapped in the house because travelling is restricted within ten kilometres from the house. I can only go to the Supermarket to buy our necessities and back to the house. On top of that I am also restricted in my driving as I really need to give my right foot proper healing.

Yes with all that restrictions, I can focus what is at hand. Today was very bright and sunny and the clouds and sky became my center of attraction. The formation of the clouds can be very intriguing as these photos showed. The top photo was on my left and the bottom photo was on my right of where I was standing.



Thank you for stopping by. I hope I can get out after the MCO 2.0 for better pictures.

Linking this to 

Mersad Donko Photography Through My Lens 

Pictorial Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sky photos. Wishing you lovely February days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting cloud formations. The 1st one looks like 2 fluffy white critters and the 2nd one looks like a mouse. This morning I tried to start my car but the battery had gone flat. Probably due to not using my car for a long time.

    ReplyDelete