Tuesday, January 8, 2013

#FMSphotoaday Day 6 - MINE

Being ill is no fun and that's what has been happening to me. I caught the flu bug, the fever and I hope I can stall the coughing. After 2 days, today I decided to pay the doctor a visit and as usual, I was given the much dreaded pills to take. Anyway, I am using this opportunity (the doctor said I'll be sleepy after taking those pills - but I am still up and my mind is racing wildly with ideas!) to catch-up on my photoaday upload. I still have issues with my IE blog upload, so I am using another server called Commodore Dragon. thanks to hubby who has no faith in IE.
Ok, back to photoaday. Today's topic is Mine. One of my favourite pastimes is Reading. Thus I have a fair bit of collection of Books and Craft Magazines. I am just showing one shelf of my collection of books:

No comments:

Post a Comment