Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cityscape #3

The office workload saw me fatiqued at the end of the day. Since we are anticipating our Regional Advisor on Wednesday, Oct 16, we are kept on our toes to clear up our area. As a result, couldn't even gather enough strength to on the PC at home.
Trying my best tonite while the going gets tough. Hee...hee....
This is my first photo of the Ovals - an opulent apartment financed by Kuwait finance. Didn't get around to study the building much. Not yet. It sure does look maginifient though. This was taken from the park on my way back to office after running an errand.
The Oval - Residential Units

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Thanks for the comment about me.
    What an amazing city and the images later.
    Giant Beautiful.
    You're super good at photographing architecture.
    Kramizzz from the Swedish west coast

    ReplyDelete