Thursday, February 19, 2015

Week 84 ~ Light At The end of The Tunnel

Sometimes beauty at best happened when I am in the car while husband is driving. I can only sigh with regret because the roads we took are not photographer-friendly at all, meaning we cannot make sudden stops by the roadside. Most often, I'll end up taking photos from the window the moving vehicle. With some sheer bit of luck, the photos do turn out well.
Here's one taken from a tunnel on our way to Kedah. All I can say is there is light at the end of the tunnel.


This photo is for Our Beautiful World challenge for Week 84.

3 comments:

  1. the light at the end of the tunnel Great shot, and thanks for sharing at "OBW"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific photo for the prompt ... I wish I'd thought of that! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OBW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photo Lili, thanks for sharing with OBW

    ReplyDelete