Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 83 - Colourful

It's been a while since I took part in the challenge at Our Beautiful World. I was going through my blog which I have not gone through for days on end and I realise how much I have missed. Here's my take for this challenge. Saying hello to everyone at Our Beautiful World.
It's Colourful at Our Beautiful World. The photo shows the colourful cover of the boat that we rode through Chao Phraya during our recent trip to Bangkok.


COLORFUL

Boat Ride through Chao Phraya

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back in the bloggers world :-)
    Really nice and colorful
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thailand sure is a colorful place, thanks for sharing your photo with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colorful shot, thank you for sharing with us at "OBW"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colourful photos, Lili, thanks for sharing with OBW

    ReplyDelete