Saturday, December 29, 2012

Horses, Siti and Muhammad

My daughter is attending the Horse Management Course with her school mates from Dec 28 to Dec 31, 2012. Today is her 2nd day and her father decided to send her straight to MAFEC instead. He asked me to come along and reluctantly I followed. I wanted to bring something to read, just in case, and not forgetting my camera, too. In my haste, I forgot the book. With my camera, I managed to get some nice shot of my  daughter, hubby and horse. I am beginning to develop a love of horses as much as my daughter. More photos can be viewed at my FB. I'll select my favourite photos for this post.
Muhammad with Johari
We still  haven't found out the name of this horse yet. According to the instructor, this horse is blind on one eye as a result of an accident. A former student didn't get the bridle put right and this horse was irritated by it. While trying to get the bridle fixed, the horse moved it's head far too quickly and the buckle hit it's eye. Still, he/she is extremely beautiful.


The 2nd horse teased Muhammad while Jeronimo looked on

Siti with Jeram

Siti and her partner for the day, Sophea

Siti cleaning Jeronimo's hoof while at the same time being at the ready to run in case Jeronimo kick up a fuss

This is where Siti and the other students are having their 4-day Horse Management Course

2 comments:

  1. This must be a wonderful experience for your family! The horses seem to have personalities of their very own :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog, such gorgeous photo's too xx

    ReplyDelete