Friday, August 31, 2012

Full Moon

It was Full Moon last night and I was not really aware of it until I went out to the balcony for some midnight air. I decided to try my hand at snapping photos of the beautiful moon. I did not use telephoto lens as I only have a lens that can go as far as 200 mm only. I decided to play with the ISOs just to have a feel of the different images that I could capture.

Using Auto without flash and ISO set to Auto

Using Auto with flash

Using Auto without flash with built-in filter and ISO set to 600

Using Auto without flash, Monochrome and ISO set to 600
I may try again using tripod for a change. All the above photos were snapped without using tripod at the time. My next goal now is to save and purchase telephoto lens.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the famous Blue Moon. I must remember to go out tonight and take a look. Fantastic series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw over here a night before! I like the first pic...artistic!

    ReplyDelete